Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*sigh* that figures. Well, probably no point in trying to get the site to load I guess. Even if it did all the good prints will be gone.

I searched for what I wanted and it wasn't up so I didn't bother after that. Site loaded fine for me. I'm still going through what they had. Some flipper prints if you were on your game. But I'm not a flipper.

I got the Edmiston Frankenstein portrait. Now I only need the Dracula one to complete the set.

They had some of the old Star Wars posters. Stout set, Ansin Wretched Hive, Whalen Palace, etc. I really wanted the Salacious Crumb by Rhys Cooper, but I wasn't able to get through the checkout screens.

I got the Edmiston Frankenstein portrait. Now I only need the Dracula one to complete the set.

They had some of the old Star Wars posters. Stout set, Ansin Wretched Hive, Whalen Palace, etc. I really wanted the Salacious Crumb by Rhys Cooper, but I wasn't able to get through the checkout screens.

I didn't see the Stout set but someone got a nice pay day. I just sold my regular set for $2400 (ya I am a **** but if someone on eBay is gonna pay it, then I am gonna sell it).

I didn't see the Stout set but someone got a nice pay day. I just sold my regular set for $2400 (ya I am a **** but if someone on eBay is gonna pay it, then I am gonna sell it).

Congrats on the sale dude! I'm glad you were able to get that price. Though it makes my search for a signed set at $1800 a little harder. :lol

Won the lotto on this beauty a few weeks back. image.jpg

Back