Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hm...no love for the LD TDK print in here? Got the reg. Expressobeans is down, can`t load (maybe big rant on the release:wink1:)? No special attention on it there either last night. Weird if you ask me.
Not a big fan of Nolan`s batman, but the print was pretty darn nice for my eyes.

I have to admit that I tried for TDK print and missed out despite my preparations. It was definitely going to be an impulse and I had my display all mapped out in my head. I'm scanning through ebay right now....

Can someone talk me down from making a dumb mistake? Or maybe reach through their screen and slap some damn sense into me? :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to admit that I tried for TDK print and missed out despite my preparations. It was definitely going to be an impulse and I had my display all mapped out in my head. I'm scanning through ebay right now....

Can someone talk me down from making a dumb mistake? Or maybe reach through their screen and slap some damn sense into me? :lol

Back