Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to admit that I tried for TDK print and missed out despite my preparations. It was definitely going to be an impulse and I had my display all mapped out in my head. I'm scanning through ebay right now....

Can someone talk me down from making a dumb mistake? Or maybe reach through their screen and slap some damn sense into me? :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't do it. Things sell out due to Mondo-Hype. You can always get this through the AP drop whenever that happens (I think through PosterandToys.com) or when things die down and the flippers are hemorrhaging due to speculation buying.

Last edited:
Don't do it. Things sell out due to Mondo-Hype. You can always get this through the AP drop whenever that happens (I think through www.PosterandToys.com) or when things die down and the flippers are hemorrhaging due to speculation buying.

Thanks for the tips! I think I'll wait it out or wait for inevitably the next Nolan Batman print down the line. I'm still eyeing the Bryan Lee O'Malley Battle Royale print, but it seems that the price in the one won't be coming down anytime soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, thanks. You just reminded me of my recent acquisitions from the frame shop.

3f7a2a54aca0705232332e0d955353b0.jpg

8acb2f70751a005a55600f7a00ee03bc.jpg

PCC has sunk to an all-time low! That's pretty much Photoshop

Can't believe the same company that did that awesome Cabin print did those.

Back