Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scored a Mask of the Phantasm Regular today. Phew, that felt good. Been a while since I scored one.

Dang. I was away from my laptop most of the day. :gah: Congrats to everyone that managed to pick one up. Hope Batfan managed to get one. I know he (or she) really wanted this.

Dang. I was away from my laptop most of the day. :gah: Congrats to everyone that managed to pick one up. Hope Batfan managed to get one. I know he (or she) really wanted this.

Thanks for the concern! I honestly didn't try. As far as Mondo goes, the only things I ever really want are DC prints, and there have probably been less than 10 (not counting variants, of course :lol), total, released, thus far. I figure I'll get my hands on it eventually and with less stress.:lol

People saw the Mondo Disney announcement, right. Big show for sure... but right during SWSX for anyone trying to fly in and get a hotel. My wallet is glad I'm not a huge Disney fan.

Not really into much that has been showcased but I'm going for the Birds for sure for myself. A few pb's already.

I'm digging the BTTF 2 print but not so much BTTF.

1779312_594116914016093_510557048_n.jpg durieux-back-to-the-future.jpg

There are only two people I will pb for, now. Been burned too often. The art was incredible in person. The colors were just outstanding.

20140208_095829_zpsbce30b11.jpg

Nice print BG. Because people have not payed in the past? I wouldn't do it unless I had upfront payment.

Back