Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
​Yes. I bought the print and then there was no follow through. can't do it anymore and now it would not only be upfront , but a profit. It just gets too tiring and not worth it in the end.

​Yes. I bought the print and then there was no follow through. can't do it anymore and now it would not only be upfront , but a profit. It just gets too tiring and not worth it in the end.

Yeah, I agree would get old. That sucks too because it would be helpful to have someone to help for those that were reliable.

But these prints sell for crazy prices on the aftermarket. I don't see the problem if someone doesn't follow through, as you can just turn around and make mad money on eBay.

That isn't true for all prints. The ones people backed out on, were not popular. It was hard for me to find new homes for them.

Don't forget ebay takes huge fees and you have to pay for a tube, and shipping. There isn't as much in it as you think at the end of the day, unless you buy Halloween or Jaws, etc.

I honestly would feel compelled to pay you up front anyway. I wouldn't feel right any other way.

That isn't true for all prints. The ones people backed out on, were not popular. It was hard for me to find new homes for them.

Don't forget ebay takes huge fees and you have to pay for a tube, and shipping. There isn't as much in it as you think at the end of the day, unless you buy Halloween or Jaws, etc.

I completely understand... In the future would you if I paid in advance with a little profit to you?

Actually, the fees aren't that huge at all if you consider the huge exposure their site gives vs. trying to sell something locally. As for the cost of shipping, the buyer pays for all of that.

I need to get a copy of the BTTF2 regular. I've seen pics from the show and the colors are amazing! I wonder what the difference between the BTTF1 regular and variant are. Can't find any pics of the variant besides this one. Looks like it might be glow in the dark.

My new Die Hard acquisition from Mondo, proudly displayed next to the bar where we serve primarily Belgian specialties.

_rdd6702.jpg

​I went back to get BTTF for King but if you didn't have the voucher the day before you were pretty screwed. The The line up was also not cool. The prints weren't available.

​I went back to get BTTF for King but if you didn't have the voucher the day before you were pretty screwed. The The line up was also not cool. The prints weren't available.

Boo, well thanks a million anyway. Maybe next time. I didn't give you much notice anyway. Do they normally do that voucher stuff?

Ya I wouldn't mind owning either of the BTTF sets, but they aren't something I NEED.

I do like the Hannibal print that was just posted.

Well, one could say that with almost anything they want that isn't a necessity. :wink1: Love the set and I will own them someday.

Boo, well thanks a million anyway. Maybe next time. I didn't give you much notice anyway. Do they normally do that voucher stuff?

No, definitely not, they don't. Out of all the shows I have attended, it's not something I've seen.

Lots of shows coming up. I know I will enjoy a lot of the art but I don't have room for it all so I got you, King, if there's something you want.

Please no PM's for PB's, boardies. If I plan to extend my PB services to anyone else, I will post it in here.

Back