Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually was able to get the rockin jelly bean kill bill poster!! Excited to see it in person...anyone else get lucky..(poster-wise)

It's been asked before, but what's the best type/brand of flat file storage for prints?

And cons to flat files?

And can you store multiple sizes in the same flat storage?

Haven't been in here in a while. I am lucky enough to have all of the art I want to own.

I haven't really dug anything that's popped up lately. And I'd like it to stay that way.

I got the Francavilla Clash of the Titans early this month, and the one before that was in early september '13. but i'm a casual print buyer

you can store diff sizes in your flat file, but you should separate them with acid free tissue etc.

Hey Kobe, what frame size did you use for Halloween? The print is a 20x36 but your frame size looks like my standard 24x36. Just curious.

I'll be getting mine framed soon, along with KT MoS. However, I'm getting mats on both of those. Something I don't do often.

Here is a set up (not yet completed) of my family room. The tv is going to be mounted so that the center channel can go underneath it. Halloween will be matted and hung right above the tv, between SP and HB.

These two are on the opposite wall on each side of the room.

And this is how I have my Buffy's in my collection room.

Lastly, this is in the hallway upstairs leading to the collection room.

Last edited:
Hey Kobe, what frame size did you use for Halloween? The print is a 20x36 but your frame size looks like my standard 24x36. Just curious.

I'll be getting mine framed soon, along with KT MoS. However, I'm getting mats on both of those. Something I don't do often.

Here is a set up (not yet completed) of my family room. The tv is going to be mounted so that the center channel can go underneath it. Halloween will be matted and hung right above the tv, between SP and HB.

It's custom framed. Measures 39" x 29.75"

Wow BG looks like the pad is coming together nicely. Love your prints hotness

Nice setup. What sort of speakers are you using?

this week's print is weak

Yeah a let down. I was hoping for a Martin Ansin Rear Window. Mondo decided to be clever with the print. I guess the variant is for people that didn't see the movie and need names...Not that it matters in the end because everything Mondo still sells out. But the official posters and the one in Amazing Spider-Man are far better than the Mondo.

Back