Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On glass????

Wha???? Any pics of that!? That must have been a sight.

Not seeing any image of it on glass yet. No flips on eBay of the glass one either.

I'm digging this piece. You think they held any over? The Stout handbills look awesome and I think he'll sell them on his site... At least I hope so.

Not seeing any image of it on glass yet. No flips on eBay of the glass one either.

I'm digging this piece. You think they held any over? The Stout handbills look awesome and I think he'll sell them on his site... At least I hope so.

You're guess is as good as mine. I would hope so, but I wouldn't be surprised if they sold all of them tonight.

But that glass one. Man, I gotta see that. Sounds crazy. :lol

Call me nitpicky but if that's a broken snow globe, shouldn't there be water pouring out? And if there's no water, how is the snow suspended in the air like that?

Are there pics of the Stout handbills anywhere?

Call me nitpicky but if that's a broken snow globe, shouldn't there be water pouring out? And if there's no water, how is the snow suspended in the air like that?

Those snow effect is etched into the glass to give the appearance of snow....

Solved. :yess: :lol

I've seen this one in both gold and red.

WlYmRAr.jpg

Oh, and have a little imagination... Die Hard is the greatest Christmas Movie ever. :)

^^^ THAT is awesome!!! :rock

Ooooo. I'd like to see the red. The gold looks great, but I bet that red really pops.

Those snow effect is etched into the glass to give the appearance of snow....

Solved. :yess: :lol

Nah, I don't buy that for a dollar. Snow globe has water in it.

I've seen this one in both gold and red.

WlYmRAr.jpg

Oh, and have a little imagination... Die Hard is the greatest Christmas Movie ever. :)

That handbill looks great. I'm assuming there are other characters that haven't been posted yet.

Like I said above, a snowglobe is supposed to have snow. For me this poster is a bit of a let down. Everyone knew it was Die Hard and was expecting something great. I like Dureaux's style and the concept but I don't like the final product. One can only wonder what Stout's Die Hard would've looked like.

Nah, I don't buy that for a dollar. Snow globe has water in it.

That handbill looks great. I'm assuming there are other characters that haven't been posted yet.

Like I said above, a snowglobe is supposed to have snow. For me this poster is a bit of a let down. Everyone knew it was Die Hard and was expecting something great. I like Dureaux's style and the concept but I don't like the final product. One can only wonder what Stout's Die Hard would've looked like.

I like it, but I agree. I can only wonder how what a Stout would have looked like. Out of this world, no doubt.

And love the red handbill! Thanks for posting, Bill.

Who's to say the water didn't flow out already? Yeah, there's snow... So what? Broken glass... That's the focal point.

Well if the water flowed out already, then there should be wet spot or just have all the snow on the bottom. I just stated my opinion. I had high hopes for an awesome Die Hard print but I'm disappointed. I get the broken glass thing...I've seen the movie.

I liked the newest LOTR print at initial glance, but I'm starting to change my mind after seeing it again. It'll still sell out within 5 mins, relatively low production run (180/85).

I do like the regular colors better.

Whoever bought that Shelob one has to get this; if memory serves, this one looks similar in style to that one.

I liked the newest LOTR print at initial glance, but I'm starting to change my mind after seeing it again. It'll still sell out within 5 mins, relatively low production run (180/85).

I do like the regular colors better.

Whoever bought that Shelob one has to get this; if memory serves, this one looks similar in style to that one.

As overused as it sounds, the jpg truly doesn't do Bertmer justice. I have a few of his prints, and they are true wonders to behold. These small pictures of the work look pretty good, but I think it's going to look disgustingly good when people get them in hand. I know Mondo and other sites don't want to post bigger pictures so people don't just print their stuff themselves and hang it, but I think they should bump up their jpg sizes, even if just a little bit.

Back