Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to the MMM and had a blast. Was so awesome when RVJ came out. Crowd went nuts. Really enjoyed seeing Die Hard on the big screen. I got the variant package so I got both the reg and variant of the print. They look good really nice in person but I love the metallics on the variant. I'm a fan of Durieux.

Also snagged a Horkey TT reg. Man, they went fast. Took all my skills to get one. It was a Festivus miracle!!

I went to the MMM and had a blast. Was so awesome when RVJ came out. Crowd went nuts. Really enjoyed seeing Die Hard on the big screen. I got the variant package so I got both the reg and variant of the print. They look good really nice in person but I love the metallics on the variant. I'm a fan of Durieux.

Also snagged a Horkey TT reg. Man, they went fast. Took all my skills to get one. It was a Festivus miracle!!

The detail is incredible on those! Congrats. I wanted one so bad.

I'm hoping the same. The two posters would go well together. I would add a Batman/Superman Worlds Finest animated one too by the same artist.

That'd be great, too. Seriously, though, is anyone going to that showing? Any help would be much appreciated, as those posters are major wants. I can't decide which I like more. I'm really partial to the red on the reg, though. It really captures the atmosphere of the original opening for the show back in the day.

I definitely like the red better as well. I'd go with that one. :rock

I like it because of the accents on Joker and Ivy as well.

The only plus the variant has is the yellow Batsymbol, but the red is the better background (dammit, Mondo, I know exactly what you're doing!:lol

Anyone in Austin want to go to the Mask of the Phantasm show for free?

I'll buy your tickets (balcony seating if wanted) if you pick me up the posters!

Back