Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed the Edmiston David that I wanted and then I impulse purchased the Halloween vinyl. Might just give it to my record collector friend at work if I get it in time.

Snagged the Jock Halloween this morning. I couldn't make it to the Halloween convention in Pasadena a week or two back (despite living 10 mins away) due to my work schedule. So now I feel whole again after snagging it this morning.

half the ES of Venom must be on ebay right now. Flippers aren't the most intelligent folk are they? Does it really make a big difference to them when they come out with an extra $10-20? :cuckoo:

Snagged the Jock Halloween this morning. I couldn't make it to the Halloween convention in Pasadena a week or two back (despite living 10 mins away) due to my work schedule. So now I feel whole again after snagging it this morning.

Found out too late, or I woulda tried to be at that convention! :panic:

half the ES of Venom must be on ebay right now. Flippers aren't the most intelligent folk are they? Does it really make a big difference to them when they come out with an extra $10-20? :cuckoo:

Makes no sense at all. :lol

I doubt these Marvel prints will go up in value

I think they will, especially if they make a series of them. Throw Spidey on board and Venom will soar, I bet.....But not if EVERY SINGLE ONE is on Ebay. :lol

I got mine through the drop yesterday. I literally logged in about a minute before they when up. It sold out, when I had it in the cart. I hit refresh. Said 'in stock'. Checked out again and got one.

Makes no sense at all. :lol

I think they will, especially if they make a series of them. Throw Spidey on board and Venom will soar, I bet.....But not if EVERY SINGLE ONE is on Ebay. :lol

I got mine through the drop yesterday. I literally logged in about a minute before they when up. It sold out, when I had it in the cart. I hit refresh. Said 'in stock'. Checked out again and got one.

That's if Mondo doesn't FUBAR future prints or doesn't do a Spidey that matches Venom

Back