Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah its a bummer--original person bailed and then a 2nd person said he was going to buy it and then strung me along for about a week before he stopped replying to messages. i'm $70 in the hole right now. just hoping i can get that back. really don't want to have to go to ebay, but that might be my best option.

yeah its a bummer--original person bailed and then a 2nd person said he was going to buy it and then strung me along for about a week before he stopped replying to messages. i'm $70 in the hole right now. just hoping i can get that back. really don't want to have to go to ebay, but that might be my best option.

I will see if I can get it from you. I just know this minute I can't.

I do hope I can help you out.

Mondo recently had signed at C4.

IMG_4102_zps94828ab8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_4103_zps0f862cff.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_4106_zpscaa6713e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_4107_zps250051fb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

the concept of the poster is great that you can display it either way, since there was no up nor down when she was flying untethered.

Yeah the Thor prints are a miss. I'm starting to think Ken Taylor needs to use more color in his prints. Especially since I want to see more Deco stuff from him like Dark City. But that one's a exception with the color. Looking at his work in the Archive I see a lot of gray. Which makes me really happy with the Metropolis gold variant.

Back