Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it looks pretty nice, but Martin Ansin's Thor print from Avengers is my favorite.

That's the one I have too. Probably won't be topped by Mondo. All I need is the hammer and a good statue or figure now. I passed on the Avengers Thor figure from Hot Toys. I might go back as I'm not sold on the Dark World version. I guess there is still the slim chance Sideshow might make an Avengers PF but I'm not too sure on that one...

ducktales-by-jj-harrison.jpg

AP's of Duck Tales are up if you missed the original Mondo drop.

https://jjharrison.bigcartel.com/product/ducktales-ap-screen-print

Picked up my Halloween vinyl on Friday. Came home and opened it up to find it was the Orange variant. I'm so pleased. It looks great.

Picked up my Halloween vinyl on Friday. Came home and opened it up to find it was the Orange variant. I'm so pleased. It looks great.

You get all the good stuff and have an easy time with releases. I'm really thinking that Mondo's site favors those in Texas...

I haven't picked up a print direct from Mondo all year. I don't count Man of Steel as it's not a true Mondo release unless you have to wait for hours and get your heart rate up for a print.

I'll be getting the super rare zomg la convention Halloween vinyl...hopefully it doesn't skip on my record player like the pink drive vinyl I have

Back