Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brains, we spoke last night. Just mentioning it because I don't want others to think I'm ignoring ya. I have a feeling I'll be able to help you out! That leaves the green one and the eyeball if it DOES in fact work out.

The Halloween print is stellar and if I didn't already have KT's Halloween, I'd be going for it.

I will be getting that record by joe.

Here's the 1/3 Tales from the Crypt glasses I was able to snag from Mondo...yes they let me take it.

OH! MAN YOU ARE SUCH A LUCKY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!:drool :panic:I happened to find that glass on https://www.fearnet.com/ Quite a while back from when they were doing a Tales From The Crypt Promo and asked https://www.fearnet.com/ where I could buy one and I never got an answer back. :( :monkey2 How did Mondo get one? The folks at Mondo just let you have it for free? WOW!!!!!!!!!! :D

Congrats Christina!!!!!!!!!! :clap :D

The Monster,
Nick

Last edited:
First the Retron5, and now you're talking me into a turntable! :panic:

What thread am I in anyway. I can't keep track any more...

I need a vacation from posting. :lecture

Yeah, I'm friends with a few of the Mondo peeps so I got lucky.

I can't wait to see the latest Halloween print in person. :rock

Pretty sure the vinyl isn't limited at least not a set limit so no one should have a problem getting one and there shouldn't be any ****** flippers.

Actually they are limited...as it says on Mondo's blog.

Here's my question: Do the variants just go out through Mondo or are they just dispersed through whatever distributor?

My first and favorite Mondo!!!
Just framed it today

I just acquired the Alien Mondo .... Can't wait for it to come in.

Sorry Nick, I'm selling mine for a pretty high profit (cause I need to) and I wouldn't do that to a fellow freak. :/ Good luck in the search though. Some on ebay that aren't too high!!

Love that print Zombie. Nice!!

Back