Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The horkey looks good, the other....not so much

Yeah not a huge fan of the other one. Seems like it is the total opposite at EB. People are loving the Beckett and are kind of meh on the Horkey :dunno

Maybe it'll be easy to get the horkey

I kind of doubt it. The name Horkey kind of makes it a instant hit. At least to alot of people. Maybe it will go cheap on the aftermarket :pray:

yeah I have noticed that. It kind of surprises me considering how popular GoT is getting.

The horkey looks good, the other....not so much

I feel the exact opposite. That Beckett may be my first Mondo after a long time of browsing. That is, of course, if it happens to come up at one of the sporadic periods I will have free time tomorrow.

Just a nub question regarding Mondo, is there an estimated time on when the posters will be on sale?

There is actually no real set time. So you need to spend your day in front of the computer hoping for a drop when you're paying attention. Some of us sit there and refresh, some of us take our chances on a tweet from Mondo (not me).

Hellboy II did indeed arrive yesterday. That print is probably one of the most beautiful prints I have ever seen. And I've come across a lot. Especially at Flatstock. Ken Taylor did a fantastic job on it. Anyone considering it should just leap. My phone didn't at all capture it's beauty. Nor did it nab the metallics.

20130327_215037_zps19c2af41.jpg

There is actually no real set time. So you need to spend your day in front of the computer hoping for a drop when you're paying attention. Some of us sit there and refresh, some of us take our chances on a tweet from Mondo (not me).

I slept through it. :(:slap:thud::lol

Hellboy II did indeed arrive yesterday. That print is probably one of the most beautiful prints I have ever seen. And I've come across a lot. Especially at Flatstock. Ken Taylor did a fantastic job on it. Anyone considering it should just leap. My phone didn't at all capture it's beauty. Nor did it nab the metallics.

Wow that does look awesome. Mine has been in my "flat file" pile since it came out.. I dont remember there being that much red. Are you going to frame it?

Wow that does look awesome. Mine has been in my "flat file" pile since it came out.. I dont remember there being that much red. Are you going to frame it?

Of course I will. I'm not really into flat filing. What's the point of owning art you can never see....

Haha, I kind of hope no one buys them because of the inaccuracies.

I'm hoping nobody buys the horkey so that the price will drop or stay about the same so I can pick one up :lol

Haha, I'm pretty sure that every person who bought one (maybe aside from Ink) put it up on ebay. :lol
You weren't kidding...Just looked on EB and people are already trying to trade this for Horkey JP or LOTR. No way any right minded person would trade either of those for this print. I enjoy this print, but no way does it compete with alot of his other stuff.

Last edited:
Back