Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up the Drive Portrait regular version. Does anyone know how long it usually takes for him to ship these out?

I got the portrait regular. I would have liked the set of both regs, but it was a limit of one per person.

If their are some left over at the end he said you get a chance to pick up another print. I don't have the money to spend on more or I would pick up ATB if they didn't sell out.

Seems like a lot of freaks won the lottery today. Possibly because of the sheer amount of prints up for sale?
Yeah I'm sure this was a pretty big lottery. I mean their were 6 prints in total. Not really sure how many of each are being sold though.

No winner here. Oh well no biggie.

Any chance you are wanting one of the ATB prints? They are still available and you entered the lotto, but didn't get picked he said email him and he will send you a link.

I got my 'wish' for a Stout Drive! :rock w00t.

Congrats to all who won today. :rock

Yeah I am pretty pumped to get this! As soon as I get the money it is going straight to the framers. Until then I will probably just pick up a cheap 24x36 frame from Hobby Lobby. I have this and the Vinyl coming. :yess:

Any chance you are wanting one of the ATB prints? They are still available and you entered the lotto, but didn't get picked he said email him and he will send you a link.

No, was hoping for Drive but going through my stuff today I realized that I already have way too many prints and need to take a break. Thank you for asking though.

Scored on the Stout lottery today. Got the Drive cityscape variant. Pleasant surprise. Only my second win in over a dozen attempts.

I got portrait drive framed up & on the wall

Any chance you got some pics?? I'm thinking about doing a purple matte with maybe a 2nd pink matte with it. Not sure how it would look. I haven't seen any frame ups on it yet.

Back