Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tonight is GoT. I'll be heading down there at the later part of the night to pick up anything I like.

Kilian-GOT-press_510x765.jpg

Jock-GOT-press_510x765.jpg

I posted the following on another site:

Bagshaw = Homerun (at least imo)

I dislike you Austin folks a lot. OG only

tumblr_mjcdchhrqU1revaeso1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mjcdchhrqU1revaeso2_1280.jpg

I need this in my life. :cry:

Thankfully I don't like Game of Thrones. I was down right angry at the end of the first season.

But I think this is the first time I've seen Entertainment Weekly have a Mondo story. That means even more people will try for prints...

Went last night. It was okay but there was nothing there for me as I do not like GoT. That is all I came to say. Only thing I grabbed for me were some Mondo showcards.

What's there to be angry about? They followed the book :dunno

Never read the book. I watched all of the first season. It was good right up until the last few episodes and a twist that I didn't expect. The show became really dark then and made me angry. I didn't like the teased monster in the first episode in the snow area and not seeing anything of the rest of the show that much either...

I liked this one a lot.

454_10200669408881904_2146255456_n.jpg

I think this is my favorite piece by the artist. She was one of the more interesting characters in the show. Craig Drake made a good one of her too. Although, if I met a girl with Drake's artwork hanging on her wall I would get out in a hurry.

I picked up Stout Django, ParaNorman and Wreck It Ralph last night. Awesome! Least favorite is WIR. Thinking of trading it. Handed Django off to the buyer already and ParaNorman is amazing in person. A keeper!

I got a few GoT prints as well. A successful day.

Martin Ansin has a new poster, exclusively for people who attend a 4K digital restoration of Taxi Driver Wednesday, March 20th

taxi_driver_poster.jpg

I would actually like this if anyone going is willing.

I lived in NYC when this was that area and I'm kinda nostalgic about it.

While doubtful, I will ask.

Back