Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bsPxI3w.jpg

Just got this back from the frame shop. I had them use "museum glass", red metal frame, and a black matte border. I'm not really a poster/print collector. I think what I chose, and the dimensions of the frame/matte turned out alright. I didn't want anything to take the focus away from the art, just wanted to add some style to it.

(I don't know what I'm doing.)

bsPxI3w.jpg

Just got this back from the frame shop. I had them use "museum glass", red metal frame, and a black matte border. I'm not really a poster/print collector. I think what I chose, and the dimensions of the frame/matte turned out alright. I didn't want anything to take the focus away from the art, just wanted to add some style to it.

(I don't know what I'm doing.)

Looks Sweet ONEYE! One of the best poster/prints ever! I want one so bad!

I'll be heading out to FS today to check out some art. Woo. Then off to dinner and line up. No woo there.

As nice as the Beetlejuice print is, it is thankfully nothing that I have a huge urge for. Same can be said for the Drive print. Hopefully that trend continues. My only concern is a stout LOTR or hobbit. If that happens I will go home and kick my dog. Not really, but I will tear up quite a lot...

Oh man, I got super lucky there. They put up a few House of the Undying before putting up todays drops. Snagged that, and the Taylor variant. A good day.

Hopefully the scalpers for the show over saturate ebay to high heaven with the posters, and effectively kill the prices. One can hope. :pray:

Back