Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can safely pass on their first release, at least.

tyrion1.jpg

I'll be going for both of their new galleries. :) For anyone that truly is interested in the avengers, please pm me and I will gladly respond with a price.

Off I go to get Zoë from the vet. Time to find out what her future holds.

I'll be going for both of their new galleries. :) For anyone that truly is interested in the avengers, please pm me and I will gladly respond with a price.

Off I go to get Zoë from the vet. Time to find out what her future holds.

Hope your cat feels better

Hope your cat feels better

Thanks. The news wasn't super. She has Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Which means our food bill for the pets went from $80 a month to $160. Yay. Oh well. She has to be on an all wet diet now. We feed them wellness and with her now being on only wet, it just puts it up there. She's worth it though.

Got a few people interested in Avengers here. Thank you all. I appreciate it. I've compiled a list and am going to respond as soon as I figure out a fair price. I'd rather it go to a freak because I like you...most of you.

I'll be grabbing a bunch of print cards from the latest Mondo show and doing more Spook giveaways. Woooo.

Thanks. The news wasn't super. She has Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Which means our food bill for the pets went from $80 a month to $160. Yay. Oh well. She has to be on an all wet diet now. We feed them wellness and with her now being on only wet, it just puts it up there. She's worth it though.

Got a few people interested in Avengers here. Thank you all. I appreciate it. I've compiled a list and am going to respond as soon as I figure out a fair price. I'd rather it go to a freak because I like you...most of you.

I'll be grabbing a bunch of print cards from the latest Mondo show and doing more Spook giveaways. Woooo.

Sorry to hear about your cat. My dog is on a special diet too because of bladder stones so I feel your pain.

I would be interested in your Avengers print too but I'm trying to trade a Stout Django print for one instead of buying it.

I can safely pass on their first release, at least.

tyrion1.jpg

I personally like this one a lot. Hopefully a fair amount of these find their way online.

They have a nice assortment of new artists that I'm excited about:

mondo-game-of-thrones-gallery-show-flyer.jpg

Bagshaw, Kawasaki, Edmiston and Andrews are all very good. Mike Mitchell did the Tyrion pictured above. Most are not the typical "movie poster" artists, but have some real skill. I'm surprised Danger is doing another one, he was one of the three to do the original ones at SDCC. I like his work too so good for him.

You have seen the movie right? Myers was always walking the streets.

Yeah, it's my favorite horror movie and one of the best horror movies ever. I just feel that Myers was always in the shadows or background. Only a few people could see him normally. I was hoping for something really spooky with the characters, pumpkins, and Myers or his shadow somewhere in the poster.

I hope today's announcement is something big and not another retread like the Game of Thrones. Fingers crossed for James Bond even though they missed the opportunity on Sunday.

Yeah, it's my favorite horror movie and one of the best horror movies ever. I just feel that Myers was always in the shadows or background. Only a few people could see him normally. I was hoping for something really spooky with the characters, pumpkins, and Myers or his shadow somewhere in the poster.

I hope today's announcement is something big and not another retread like the Game of Thrones. Fingers crossed for James Bond even though they missed the opportunity on Sunday.

Watch the original again.

A Stout/Taylor gallery? Aw yeah.

Watch the original again.

A Stout/Taylor gallery? Aw yeah.

You don't think I'm going to watch that horrible remake? Once was enough. Anyway, I mentioned the whole Myers in the middle of the street on the other forum too. Most people in the movie couldn't see him except for Loomis, Laurie, and the kids. If someone else did it was because they were about to get killed. Or because they taunted him like the "speed kills" scene. There was a TV special that talked about this aspect of the movie. It was like Myers was always in the peripheral vision. Kind of like that soldier in the one episode of X-Files. Or Jason in Part 6, when the girl doesn't see he's in the window. Which was a James Bond From Russia with Love reference I believe.

Scalpers just ****ed their pants.

Wait, **** is blocked?

Yeah, that Universal Monsters show was crazy according to many. This will easily top that and it's during the SXSW thing. If Martin Ansin was in it too the gallery would blow up.

Does anyone get the hint in the Mondo logo on the preview? I've seen that symbol before but I can't remember it exactly. I think it references an old movie company.

Back