Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, and what a great print. I am so glad I got one.

-Charlie_Brown_Thanksgiving-_Standard_print.jpg

The variants are already gone. :( They had 4 versions. Regular, Variant, Regular wood, and variant wood. All sold in about 5 minutes.

Just wanted to share with you guys my latest framed piece. I think its a beauty! It is called "Frankie" by Tom Bagshaw - 7/10

image001.jpg

:lol Thanks for the compliment. She is gorgeous!

It is magnificent indeed. Congrats...

Does anyone know if Mondo takes credit cards at cons or just cash? I plan on hitting up their booth at NYCC but my physical funds will be limited.

I would send a PM to swabie, Jen or Tom in that order. I'm pretty sure swabie was at sdcc and got some mondo gooness.

I actually think that the new Jodorowsky Dune poster is one of their best for this year. I'm glad that it was not so popular so I had a chance to get one.

Does anyone know if Mondo takes credit cards at cons or just cash? I plan on hitting up their booth at NYCC but my physical funds will be limited.

I am sure they take credit cards. I imagine they will have their ipads with the credit card attachment just like they do at the gallery and sales at the theatres.

I am sure they take credit cards. I imagine they will have their ipads with the credit card attachment just like they do at the gallery and sales at the theatres.

Bannister is correct. The ipads a little slow and sometimes run into a lot of problem but they accept cash or credit cards.

Back