Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Ozzfan is going to take the Rachael print off my hands, which helps me a lot. So it's just Deckard that needs a home. If anyone hears of anyone else needing that, please let me know.

Lonnie, sounds good. It's still a bit away so we have time.

Olly Moss is going to be at the Drafthouse in a little bit doing signings. Going to see what we can get there/get signed. Woo.

He's going to be the one sleeping in the street and peeing in an empty bottle. But, he'll get what he's after!

I actually checked into it myself, but remembered I'm hosting a big party on the 20th.... :monkey4:monkey4

I'm so incredibly jealous of you austinites... :nana:

Ticket booked. No joke. I get in Thursday night and leave Saturday morning. Quick trip but I am soooo stoked! Gonna be great to meet you in person BG!

Oh, this is going to be amazing! Is it just you, or you and your better half? You can stay with us if you need a place for over night. We have an extra room. But we're leaving Saturday morning REALLY early to head to Dallas.

Swabie gets to meet BG before fury! :thwak

:( One day though. :D

Last edited:
Aw man it's during my work weekend. I would have loved to hang out again with ya swabie. And of course my girls buffy and jenn. :)

Aw man it's during my work weekend. I would have loved to hang out again with ya swabie. And of course my girls buffy and jenn. :)

When people who know me in real life call me Buffy makes me happier than you know. More and more real life friends are calling me that and it's just dandy. :exactly:

Don't worry UT, we'll have a drink in your honor.

I have someone who lives here in Austin who is interested in my Deckard print. So I'm hoping that it works out. :)

I'm sure the Ansin print for this event will be pretty spectacular, but I've given up on trying to obtain all the cool Universal Monsters stuff at this point, so the loss won't fee so bad, I suppose.

For anyone going to the event, I will pay you in advance and then some for whatever the Ansin print turns out to be.

Question for anyone who frames prints up against the glass:

Can you use windex or rubbing alcohol to wipe the glass and let it dry, or should you never use it to get out smudges and stuff? I'm just wondering if I can put the print up against glass that's been cleaned with a solution, and then dried before putting together, of course.

I wouldn't use any kind of alcohol. No. Use a gentle glass cleaner. Comes in a spray can. Not a spray bottle.
sw050r.jpg

For anyone going to the event, I will pay you in advance and then some for whatever the Ansin print turns out to be.

I'm at 95% going... will know by next week for sure... as much as I love the Ansin's work, I gave up collecting Mondo prints because it was getting too expensive and too frustrating, so if I go, I'll pick it up for you. I'll let you know as soon as I'm sure I'm going, but it looks really good right now.

Last edited:
It will be fun to have a few freaks together while we wait in line. All I pray for is no rain and a cool day. I don't wanna be all sweaty.

Back