Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really bummed about the Princess Mononoke poster. I would've taken the day off from work to try and snag one had it gone up on the Mondo site like they normally do. :(

I've already said poop on all the Mondo SDCC stuff. I can't wait to see the Moss Adventure Time and Batman, and I'm scared to death there's a Creature but we can't have everything. I'm thrilled with the Batman PF I ordered so there's that. :lol:pfft:

There's going to be an Adventure Time poster?

Yeah, I believe there are supposed to be new Adventure Time posters at the show. I'm not sure if it's just one new Moss poster, or if there will be a couple different ones. I'm betting whatever they have will be pretty awesome and I won't be able to get it.

Yeah, I believe there are supposed to be new Adventure Time posters at the show. I'm not sure if it's just one new Moss poster, or if there will be a couple different ones. I'm betting whatever they have will be pretty awesome and I won't be able to get it.

I hate Mondo.

They've stated multiple times that ALL prints will be at the show. If they sell through those prints they will not be online. Thankfully 430 for the regular + whatever amount for the variant is a lot so there may be some small glimmer of hope. Though it is olly moss so probably not :lol

I heard that both regular and variant sold out today. Olly Moss flew in from the UK for the signing, and for an artist appearance like that, you keep selling while he keeps signing. They don't want to pack up leftovers and fly them home while leaving the artist empty handed at the special exclusive event. Sell through at the show and leave with nothing to carry but cash.

Wish I could have been there to get one.

I guess there's still a chance that he'll say he's doing a lithograph version of it like he said he was going to do for Totoro. Doesn't mean he'll actually make it, but still.

That Creature print is awesome. Seeing as none of us will get one, at least it's not an Ansin.

That Creature print is awesome. Seeing as none of us will get one, at least it's not an Ansin.

That print is f'n AMAZING! Ugh, sooooo pissed.... :mad:

And I'm glad it's not an Ansin. This is much better executed. Don't get me wrong, I like Ansin, but I didn't want a cluster of things on a Creature print.

Maybe my eyes are bad... but can you make out Julie Adams' face in the print? I can't find a head on there.

Back