Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this day is going to be great i got Avengers print and im going to first showing of Avengers in IMAX. great day today :rock:rock

Mondo's site gives some of the weirdest errors of all time. It told me my cookies weren't enabled. First, a Service Unavailable, then a "please enable cookies", then a Page Not Found, then "Sold out".

I wasted 2 minutes of my life and I want them back.

Damn I can't believe I got one! Never had luck before. I about flipped my chair when I sat back in my chair and the page refreshed and saw them pop up.

No chance, could not even get the page to load. It sure feels like it's becoming more and more difficult to connect at all. At least from here (Northern Europe).

I'm just hoping it's real

From what I remember there was another page to go before the order was confirmed so I didn't think it would have gone through

The last screen before the confirmation is the screen where you put in your credit card info. You hit submit, and that's it. I'd assume that was the last screen you hit.

I do prefer the variant, but wasn't taking any chances. Maybe in a handful of months I will be able to pick up the variant as well. But I am not making it a priority.

Congrats and good for you. Mine vanished from my cart even before I got to the CC screen. I can't believe out of 1k prints I didn't get 1. ARRGG

2pcs on auto refresh and a T1 connection are no match for mondo

I do prefer the variant, but wasn't taking any chances. Maybe in a handful of months I will be able to pick up the variant as well. But I am not making it a priority.

I get a feeling a lot of peoples minds are going to be changed when they get the reg in hand. On the computer is looks just so colorful and non-screenprintish, but when they get in hand and realize it's a freaking 9-color screenprint, they'll be shocked.

I get a feeling a lot of peoples minds are going to be changed when they get the reg in hand. On the computer is looks just so colorful and non-screenprintish, but when they get in hand and realize it's a freaking 9-color screenprint, they'll be shocked.

Shocked for better, or worse? Your post made no indication, lol.

I imagine for better. I have the color versions of Iron Man 2 and Cap both are just freaking awesome. Punch in the gut collecting wise to not get this today.

Back