Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had such a hard time getting anything through Mondo lately, but I was lucky today as I got through pretty easily.

Now I just have to get the Adventure Time Treehouse print.

I've had such a hard time getting anything through Mondo lately, but I was lucky today as I got through pretty easily.

Now I just have to get the Adventure Time Treehouse print.

It's been especially hard for everyone because of all the Avengers hoopla. It'll die down again for a little while...until the **** hits the fan with the potential Batman posters.

Still a little upset I didn't score this one. If anyone is looking to sell their regular or trade for some other Mondo releases. Let me know!

For the better :lol It looks too bright on the screen like all posters. I'm sure it'll look absolutely wonderful in hand.

:lol Gotcha. ;) I think it's beautiful, don't get me wrong. Some of my favorite prints that we own are my favorite due to the beautiful coloring. So I know I will love it.

It's been especially hard for everyone because of all the Avengers hoopla. It'll die down again for a little while...until the **** hits the fan with the potential Batman posters.

I missed out on a lot of stuff that I wanted before the Avengers stuff. Drive, 20,000 Leagues, Tron/Tron Legacy, and Planet of the Apes to name a few. My friend got me a regular Thor as I had missed out, so that was pretty cool.

Want to give me a heads up on this? I would like to help you both out because I like you. But I don't see anywhere that tickets for the shows are matched with a print.

I saw a link last night, give me a sec to find it again. I know The Dark Crystal is a free showing.

Edit - Here's the list of shows with ticket info but I still have to find the info about the prints:

https://drafthouse.com/1982

Want to give me a heads up on this? I would like to help you both out because I like you. But I don't see anywhere that tickets for the shows are matched with a print.

If they end up doing a print for all the shows. I would very very grateful if you could snag a Secret of Nimh and a ET print for me two of my favorite movies as a child :pray:

I think Jenn and I are going (possibly) to the Poltergeist, and the ET. But we do want 1 of each for ourselves.

I am going to take it one film at a time.

I think Jenn and I are going (possibly) to the Poltergeist, and the ET. But we do want 1 of each for ourselves.

I am going to take it one film at a time.

Poltergeist always terrified me as a kid and still makes me uncomfortable to this day. I don't think I could see it on the big screen.

E.T. was one of my favorites as a kid though my mom would always have to take me out if the theatre because I would cry hysterically when E.T. went home.

I really wish we had a Drafthouse type theater near me so I could relive all these memories.

What I love most about Drafthouse is the food and beer. :D

And I love that they have strict rules and people do not talk or use their phones.

Ended up buying the regular on ebay for $290. Pain in the ass as the site is rubbish. It must be run by Mongo.

Back