Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone is not wanting one for them selves and are willing to try and get me a regular I would really really appreciate it! Though I highly doubt anyone will not want it. Its beautiful, but I will miss the drop :(

I said never again and I meant it. I will try for Old Dark House and Unholy Three, though.

Forget the twitter post, bookmark this page:

https://www.mondotees.com/view_category.asp?cat=12

Make sure you log in before hand and all the information you can put in is already set. Then install a Refresh Tab add-on (just search add-ons for Firefox) Then open a tab to the page and set it to auto refresh, then just keep watching it. It helps if you have a second computer or monitor so you can work on other stuff while keeping an eye on the page.

You can't wait for twitter, the website will overload within seconds of the website updating.

Thanks a lot! Still don't think I'll get one but at least I now have a fighting chance!

Thanks a lot! Still don't think I'll get one but at least I now have a fighting chance!

With more then double the usual print amount, only allowing regular OR variant and following the advice given, you or anyone else in here has a pretty good shot at scoring one today. Good luck!!!

You guys said it which means it's not going up till late afternoon now. :lol

Okay I'm all ready for this! :lol

I'm logged in, have an auto-refresher going every five seconds, and credit card number copied.

:pray::pray::pray:

Back