Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the heads up but that puts me 0-2 today..... glad to see sideshows servers are awesome as ever :monkey4

Stupid new SS newsletter. I saw new product for the tumbler, no poster, went back to work, 10 minutes later RR variant waitlisted. So I guess now products aren't all released at the same time?

More SS changes for the worse.

I could have had the Roger Rabbit. They put a link up on Google + early. Good luck to those that got the Tron set. If money wasnt an issue right now I would have tried.

Well, you can't get a newsletter anyway, so to be honest, Sideshow is saving me a ton of money by avoiding those impulse purchases.

Nice! :yess:

cant believe how much that horkey dracula and steamboat willie prints are going for now...

Any word on shipment for the new Draculas?

Speaking of if anyone that scored a variant would be willing to sell theirs I would be willing to pair fair/market value prices. PM me..

Also looking for the bride of frank variant. I forget if any boardies had luck getting it or not, but figured it would be worth a shot...

I'm looking to buy or trade for a Moss Totoro, preferrably a variant. I've got some interesting trades, both Star Wars and not if anyone is interested.

Thanks!

Wish me luck tomorrow! $230 for the set of six:

PLANET_APES.jpg

BENEATH_APES.jpg

12840d66f9fc3e2577bf20232ee0812b.jpg

CONQUEST_APES.jpg

battle-for-the-planet-of-the-apes-mondo-poster-400x600.jpg

GoApe_submission_RVSD.jpg

Back