Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And your results? Server seemed pretty stable to me, so I assume you shouldn't have had too much trouble. But then again, smooth sailing for one person is white screens for another.

Nope, I had it carted WAY before the Tweet, but the site froze up when "calculating shipping" and I couldn't get past that stage. Sat their cursing for two minutes and then I got the Tweet that it was sold out.

Tom did you by chance snag a dracula variant the other week? I got the set today and would be willing to work out a deal including that if you got it?

Grats to all the Ape fans that were able to score these.

Has anyone had Dracula ship yet? I got one on ebay, still waiting...

Didn't want to risk missing the Ansin tomorrow, so I picked up the whole set today. Figured if they didn't put the Ansin up first tomorrow, I would be screwed on the individual drop.

Didn't want to risk missing the Ansin tomorrow, so I picked up the whole set today. Figured if they didn't put the Ansin up first tomorrow, I would be screwed on the individual drop.

Same here. Im pretty good at getting through but last time i went for a drop with only around 100 posters left i struck out.

The Apes ones are fantastic!!

I wonder when the Tron ones will go up on Sideshow...
I know people said it could take months...

People sure are eager to flip these... there are at least 25 now on Ebay... :monkey2

Yeah, I'm pretty bummed that I missed the Tron set on Mondo. Had it in my cart but the site slowed down and I lost.

Grats to all the Ape fans that were able to score these.

Has anyone had Dracula ship yet? I got one on ebay, still waiting...

They said that they were finishing up with Totoro and starting to ship Adventure Time this week, and then they will start shipping Dracula next week.

Thanks a lot for the info!

In my persoanl experience they take 2 to 3 weeks to ship, sometimes longer...as it has been trending lately.

I bet the 1 hour earlier release surprised some people this morning.

+1

The ____ mondo posts should be coming soon. Thankfully i got the set yesterday.

On a side note has Ansin released a bad or even so-so poster? I've only been getting posters for a little over a year and everything he does just seems to be lights out.

In my persoanl experience they take 2 to 3 weeks to ship, sometimes longer...as it has been trending lately.

That is starting to slip into the 4-5 week range in some cases.

On a side note has Ansin released a bad or even so-so poster? I've only been getting posters for a little over a year and everything he does just seems to be lights out.

Ansin is my favorite Mondo artist. He doesn't always do posters for movies that I'd actually hang on the wall, but his style is great and I don't think he's capable of doing a bad job. I don't collect the Universal Monsters series, but I admire his work on it. Getting Ansin posters for two Trons and Planets of the Apes, on the other hand, means that I need to get three frames ready, because these are going on the wall.

Mondo has worked with Lucas, and they have worked with Paramount. It's not outside the realm of possibility and they know we want it. So cross your fingers and wait. One day I hope there will be an Indy series, and it will finish with a set of three Tyler Stout posters, just like Star Wars.

Mondo has worked with Lucas, and they have worked with Paramount. It's not outside the realm of possibility and they know we want it. So cross your fingers and wait. One day I hope there will be an Indy series, and it will finish with a set of three Tyler Stout posters, just like Star Wars.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

That will probably sell out in 3 seconds instead of 6 minutes. :lol:lol:lol:lol

Back