Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. I was worried. Checkout stalled for me a bit at first, but it eventually went through.

checkout stalled for me too...and at first it only offered paypal as payment so i was like....oh ____. but then the next page was the normal CC checkout page....weird

checkout stalled for me too...and at first it only offered paypal as payment so i was like....oh ____. but then the next page was the normal CC checkout page....weird

I expect to get shut out more and more now. The site definitely doesn't run as smooth for me as it used to. It started with the Dracula drop. I think my days of getting a reg and variant are over unless they sell as a set. I just can't see trying to cart more than one item anymore.

side note...just checked out my Gremlins Variant which arrived yesterday....looks gorgeous but i dont seem to see the hand numbering on it anywhere. is this normal?

side note...just checked out my Gremlins Variant which arrived yesterday....looks gorgeous but i dont seem to see the hand numbering on it anywhere. is this normal?

Mine was numbered. Look in the bottom right on the ink, not the blank paper. Hard to spot, but it was there.

So happy I got a Tron set!!

:yess:

Mine was numbered. Look in the bottom right on the ink, not the blank paper. Hard to spot, but it was there.

So happy I got a Tron set!!

:yess:
Yeah, it's in the black area. There have been a few posters where the numbering is a _____ to find since it is just pencil on dark ink. I had a hard time finding the numbering on The Ansin Parnassus poster. Wolfman was kind of tough to spot too, since that poster is practically all black.

I didn't even get a shipping notice for this yet... Everyone else get theirs??

Any clue when Dracula is shipping? The last poster I got from them (Jurassic Park) took about a month to ship. I'm trying to figure out if it'll ship before my 45 day buyer protection from ebay/paypal runs out.

Any clue when Dracula is shipping? The last poster I got from them (Jurassic Park) took about a month to ship. I'm trying to figure out if it'll ship before my 45 day buyer protection from ebay/paypal runs out.

My guess is about a week. I believe the Totoro's are shipping now, so I would expect Dracula to be next.

Back