Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whatever happened to Alamo's director series? Did they do anyone else beside Guillermo del Toro, or was that all they were going to do?

Yeah I got mine two days ago I believe, so it might be "en route." They are pretty prompt in replying to email. Send them your order number and ask for an update.

Whatever happened to Alamo's director series? Did they do anyone else beside Guillermo del Toro, or was that all they were going to do?

They did a few Wes Craven posters. They did two Duncan Jones posters, for Moon and Source Code. They started a Snyder series with Sucker Punch and we'll be getting Watchmen, 300, etc.

Well it's a bit ridiculous really. I ordered, then spoke directly to one of the guys who said he would ship it out to Uttoyfan. We sent a few emails to get everything straightened out. There was no issue. But he's in Houston, not far away, and he hasn't gotten it yet.

A few signed artist copies of Tyler Stout's Kill Bill (both regular and variant) just went up for sale at postersandtoys.net. Looks like they went fast.

They did a few Wes Craven posters. They did two Duncan Jones posters, for Moon and Source Code. They started a Snyder series with Sucker Punch and we'll be getting Watchmen, 300, etc.

Thanks, Tom. :duff

I'll be interested in both Watchmen and 300.

____ Mondo! :lecture

fury's on board. :yess:

j0ur6g.jpg

Last edited:
Back