Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol wow what bull____.

First they tweet the prints wont be for sale until "later" today, just 30 mins before they actually went up. How misleading is that.

lol wow what bull____.

First they tweet the prints wont be for sale until "later" today, just 30 mins before they actually went up. How misleading is that.

:lecture

Glad i stayed so i could be disappointed at missing it because it got stuck at calculating shipping :mad:

lol wow what bull____.

Yeah, that makes no sense whatsoever.

The worse part it I was sitting right here, had firefox on 5 second auto refresh, saw it clicked and it said it was sold out...

Of course people getting multiple copies never helps either... :mad:

lol wow what bull____.

I was wondering what was taking them so long...I really didn't want to miss this one, so I sat and refreshed. Guess having a 3 monitor set up has its advantages.

Didn't feel like a minute, felt like 30 seconds really...if that.

After I placed my order I checked the facebook page and the on sale post was already 40 seconds old and it still wasn't sold out. I know I refreshed the page a few times after that and the add to cart was still there.

After I placed my order I checked the facebook page and the on sale post was already 40 seconds old and it still wasn't sold out. I know I refreshed the page a few times after that and the add to cart was still there.

Gotchya. Cannot argue with that, time feels different when it's not measured I guess. Plus putting in a Mondo order is F'n intense.

Gotchya. Cannot argue with that, time feels different when it's not measured I guess. Plus putting in a Mondo order is F'n intense.

Honestly I didn't think it was that long either. I got my order in as soon as it went up and when I checked that I couldn't believe it had already been up that long myself, not that 40 seconds is really a long time.:lol

The signal from my mouse click takes longer to reach the Mondo server from Europe, so you US guys have a millisecond lead ;)

Back