Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone interested in selling a Ken Taylor Thor!?

I like mine:

avengers.jpg

My Captain America is almost done!! I picked up my d23 perillo 25th anniversary pixar variant and my Acme Archives James Cameron signed Avatar Neytiri piece. I'll post pics for those in my "shelves" thread.

Just got back from Austin with Danny. Got to meet Olly Moss and had him sign all my prints of his that I have. Also picked up both American Werewolf in London prints. While we were waiting in line we saw Elijah Wood. Danny got a pic with him. I told him I liked Wilfred. Pretty good time.

Just got back from Austin with Danny. Got to meet Olly Moss and had him sign all my prints of his that I have. Also picked up both American Werewolf in London prints. While we were waiting in line we saw Elijah Wood. Danny got a pic with him. I told him I liked Wilfred. Pretty good time.

Me = jealous :(

Did you get me an Evil Dead print?

So should we be seeing new prints on Friday? Hopefully picking back up on the Pixar line! I could go for some Wall-E or Toy Story!

They still haven't sold the regular edition of Ansin's Planet of the Apes. Then they have the leftover Fantastic Fest posters, including the rest of Struzan's Frankenstein. They have a lot of catching up to do before they release too much other new stuff. Then we have six new posters coming out next weekend at the Mystery Movies. I'm sure the rest of the year is going to be busy!

They still haven't sold the regular edition of Ansin's Planet of the Apes. Then they have the leftover Fantastic Fest posters, including the rest of Struzan's Frankenstein. They have a lot of catching up to do before they release too much other new stuff. Then we have six new posters coming out next weekend at the Mystery Movies. I'm sure the rest of the year is going to be busy!

I see that. Sucks I don't live in the Austin area to get some of these. If anyone is willing to be my messenger and procure posters for me in-store I could toss some funds your way. PM me if you'd be willing!

I'm also after a Tyler Stout Iron Man 2 Metal Variant. I know these are super rare, but if anyone has one or comes across one or whatever it may be about them...I'd appreciate a shout out. I NEED that in my collection!

Ordered a Picturesque Presentation case and two refills at ASW Express this past weekend since they had a 20% discount code for $200. I should have it next week :yess: Will cost me about $400 shipping/tax/customs fee included, though, but it's damn near impossible to get this kind of sh@t over here :gah:

Ordered a Picturesque Presentation case and two refills at ASW Express this past weekend since they had a 20% discount code for $200. I should have it next week :yess: Will cost me about $400 shipping/tax/customs fee included, though, but it's damn near impossible to get this kind of sh@t over here :gah:

So help me understand for those of you that use these cases...what is the reasoning behind them? Why not frame them up and display on your walls?

So help me understand for those of you that use these cases...what is the reasoning behind them? Why not frame them up and display on your walls?

Difficult and expensive when you have a ____ ton of prints. I am sure I am on the very small side and I only have about 50+. No way I could hang them all up. So having a case like that is a great way to show your stuff off and look at it and not take up wall space or drop a ____ ton on frames.

Difficult and expensive when you have a ____ ton of prints. I am sure I am on the very small side and I only have about 50+. No way I could hang them all up. So having a case like that is a great way to show your stuff off and look at it and not take up wall space or drop a ____ ton on frames.

Holy crap! 50+ dang! I have like 7-8 and I thought I had a lot. I guess I have much to learn!

Back