Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw this tweet from Mondo:

" 1/2: @MondoNews: RT @MondoSLamar: Heading over to the Ritz for Terror Tuesday's screening of The Gate. Will have the new poster from Phantom City and some T-shirts."

Does this mean that they are doing and exclusive print for The Gate? If so, i'll go nuts. That's one of my favorite horror flicks of all time.

I just saw this tweet from Mondo:

" 1/2: @MondoNews: RT @MondoSLamar: Heading over to the Ritz for Terror Tuesday's screening of The Gate. Will have the new poster from Phantom City and some T-shirts."

Does this mean that they are doing and exclusive print for The Gate? If so, i'll go nuts. That's one of my favorite horror flicks of all time.
They had the print on the wall in store on Sunday. I think they said it would be for sale at the screening Tuesday and then in store the rest of the week. I am pretty sure it will see an online release. Looked pretty nice.

They had the print on the wall in store on Sunday. I think they said it would be for sale at the screening Tuesday and then in store the rest of the week. I am pretty sure it will see an online release. Looked pretty nice.

Awesome, thanks for the info. I really hope they give it an online release as well.

Too rich for my blood, although the thing is a veritable work of art (obviously). Glad I never stand a chance at getting an order in on the Mondo site anyway, now.

Good luck to those freaks who have the scratch and want one. :D

I know where I'll be sitting tomorrow! If by chance I miss out and someone here gets buyers remorse PM me. I will definitely take it :lecture

Having celebrities involved in the movie to sign the posters from Mondo, does that hurt the value of the print? Or is it a personal opinion kind of thing? I was thinking of getting my NOES3 signed by Englund/Langenkamp.

Having celebrities involved in the movie to sign the posters from Mondo, does that hurt the value of the print? Or is it a personal opinion kind of thing? I was thinking of getting my NOES3 signed by Englund/Langenkamp.

That's what I was thinking, does the signature help or hurt it's value? Asthetically I dont like it, I would have preferred the Struzan/Frankenstein clean.

A Drew Struzan autograph is pretty rad though

For me, it depends where they sign it. If I get a sig, I want it in a place that doesn't affect the image. I hate when signatures are all over the image area.

I just realized that screenprints are usually signed in pencil so as not to ruin the image. That's not so bad then.

Yes I did. unfortunately I wasn't planning on it running after noon and now I have to leave for about an hour. Friggin awesome as always.

Back