Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recently I sold my Tim Doyle GID "White Dragon" for some extra cash, but I kept "I've Seen Things" and used the money to get it framed. Just got it back and it looks incredible.

I also picked up Tim's regular Apocalypse Now, the red just works too well with AN but I do dig the blue variant. Need to get that framed up next along with my Dead Space Ishimura print. Highly reccomend hitting up the Visceral Games store guys, the prints are on sale and a few like the Suit design are pretty nice.

New poster tease up on the Mondo homepage. Can't say I'm familiar with the movie.

Down By Law is a really good movie, and I'm a big fan of Tom Waits and John Lurie...but I don't want this poster.

Recently I sold my Tim Doyle GID "White Dragon" for some extra cash, but I kept "I've Seen Things" and used the money to get it framed. Just got it back and it looks incredible.

I wish I had know, I still need the White Dragon poster. :(

Got my Hellboy posters in as well, and I already stuck them in the frame. I'm very happy with them, and can't wait to put them on the wall.

It's not a movie poster, but did anyone order the new Tyler Stout print he put up yesterday? I like it.

I picked one up as well .. I have one of these and think they would look good in the same room together ..
hardy_girl_red.jpg

Poster by Tom Whalen. 18"x24" w/ metallic inks. Edition of 200. Printed by D&L Screen Printing. $40
On sale Friday, 2/25.
A variant will be sold by Sideshow Collectibles at some point in the future.

steamboat5927809.jpg

holy ____, that was fast. Got my order in, hopefully it's not oversold..

If anyone is having buyers remorse over Mickey let me know. I forgot all about it. :slap

I know chances the chances are pretty much none... but....

Back