Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
productimage-picture-the-slaughtered-lamb-58.jpg

that would be awesome for a dartboard cabinet..............pub style.....:yess:

I think they hold a few back. I know I have seen stuff sold out on the website in store.

Yup .. Its just good customer service.. Imagine how pissed everyone would be if Mondo literally sold every copy they had and maybe 10 were damaged in shipping .. Im sure depending on the secondary value of those posters (like if it were a super high value set like olly moss SW set) those 10 people would be insanely pissed .. maybe half of them wouldnt buy from them again .. and honestly most posters will never have any trouble selling out online or in the store ..

My friend is in the process of making a big purchase. He's getting the Tyler Stout Blade Runner variant. It will be cool to see this in person.

Blade-Runner-Variant.jpg

Funny, he seems to have gotten the Japanese for "Blade Runner" wrong. He's written it "ブレードラーナー" instead of "ブレードランナー" The former sounds like it should be the transliteration of "Blade Learner."

I think Stout's style has come a long way since this poster, if you compare it to the Star Wars ones, for example.

My friend is in the process of making a big purchase. He's getting the Tyler Stout Blade Runner variant. It will be cool to see this in person.

Blade-Runner-Variant.jpg

Looks so much better in person. You don't get the to see the metallics in that pic. I don't think I could ever spend what your friend is most likely to spend on that poster though.

I don't know. He showed me a picture that the guy pm'ed him of the actual print and it looks pretty freaking amazing to me. The pic I posted off of google looks kind of washed out to be honest, but it was the biggest one I could find.

I just don't like the style. But seeing what they go for now, I kick myself for not buying one back when they were first issued. :lol

I just don't like the style. But seeing what they go for now, I kick myself for not buying one back when they were first issued. :lol

You have no one to blame but yourself. I was kind enough to tell you about it too.:lol

I don't know. He showed me a picture that the guy pm'ed him of the actual print and it looks pretty freaking amazing to me. The pic I posted off of google looks kind of washed out to be honest, but it was the biggest one I could find.

Yeah, the pics like that always differ from the actual print. Go to Stout's site and you can usually see the pic like that and the actual print and see how different they look.

You did! :duff :lol

I really don't regret not having it though. It's just not something I would hang up even though I am a huge BR fan.
I still remember passing on The Thing and Blade Runner direct from Stout because I thought they were too expensive compared to what I paid at Mondo for them. I didn't realize at the time that only his copies were signed.

Not a fan of that Blade Runner either, Would love his Thing print however. The blue version is something I've been thinking about getting for a few months now.

To anyone that picked up a few frames from Micheals during their last blow out sale.. I finally got around to framing my moss/stout star wars sets with the 24x36 frames I picked up. It turns out the frames are about 2/8" too small width wise to fit the prints.

I sized up the star wars stouts to a monster squad stout and they are the same size.. so its these newer micheals frames. They were 59.99 original price. Anyone have a similar experience?

I think that was the same frame that I used for my Salacious Crumb print and it turned out to be a similar amount too small. Maybe it's the frames' fault and not the posters, because the Stout prints fit fine in the other 24 x 36 frames I got for them.

It is the frame.. but I have purchased these same frames (style/price) for over a year now.. the latest batch all seem to have the 2/8" too short issue. I hit a few Michaels over the weekend and brought my measuring tape... and they were all identical. There is a style for 69.99 that would work however.

The same style/price frame I bought 8 or so months ago does not have the issue.

It sucks because with the coupon I got the frames for about 22.50 a piece.. and they will only exchange them for the same ones.

Back