Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great! Classic Disney with a great classic poster.

Nash do you have in on a hospital bed though?

Ah I got ya. Shipping on that must have been a pain. :lol

Nah, hope all is well.

oh i thought you were seriously kidding around. the photo isnt mine, i found it off of someone's twitter. I think it may be the artist who did the print? the pic was supposed to show the metallic inks off.

Thanks for the concern though :rock

oh i thought you were seriously kidding around. the photo isnt mine, i found it off of someone's twitter. I think it may be the artist who did the print? the pic was supposed to show the metallic inks off.

Thanks for the concern though :rock

Nah, I thought that was your copy. I was like damn he's so happy with it he had to see it in the hospital and then thought damn he's in the hospital.

No problem. :duff

It was taken from Harry of AICN fame.. he was the one that had the honor of announcing the print/disney relationship. He is also the one that has the Moss ESB poster taped up on his hospital room wall.

I sure like how Alamo is handling the ST series, much better then how they did the SW series. I like that is is spaced out and not all at within a couple months.

I believe that they had to finish the Star Wars series by the end of 2010 for licensing reasons, so a whole bunch of posters got dumped on us at the end of the year or else they couldn't have been released. The Star Trek license extended beyond 2010, so they have been able to proceed at a slower pace. Much easier on the wallet!

I believe that they had to finish the Star Wars series by the end of 2010 for licensing reasons, so a whole bunch of posters got dumped on us at the end of the year or else they couldn't have been released. The Star Trek license extended beyond 2010, so they have been able to proceed at a slower pace. Much easier on the wallet!

Ah thanks for the clarification!

It was up for ~10 mins there will be no oversells .. Its the <10 second sell outs that threaten oversells ..

The only other way to have an order "cancelled" is if you tried to buy more than one .. So if you did that then you get what you get and its your fault not the systems ..

Easiest Mondo order in a while. That hung around for a good ten to twelve minutes. Maybe the impulse flippers are backing off and letting people buy the posters who are actually interested in them. For me, Dan McCarthy + Star Trek was a great combination.

oh snap....close encounters of the third kind tomorrow

Posters by Todd Slater. 24" x 36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 300. Printed by D&L Screen Printing.

scalede1299783404548079.jpg

Posters by Todd Slater. 24" x 36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 70. Printed by D&L Screen Printing.

scalede1299783755554446.jpg

oh snap....close encounters of the third kind tomorrow

Posters by Todd Slater. 24" x 36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 300. Printed by D&L Screen Printing.

scalede1299783404548079.jpg

Posters by Todd Slater. 24" x 36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 70. Printed by D&L Screen Printing.

scalede1299783755554446.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. Nice. I love seeing these. No room for 'em but they are really cool

Back