Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Horkey's two recent posters (this and True Grit) were printed by BRLSQ. Mondo usually prints their stuff through D&L, so maybe the price is higher on these two releases because Horkey handled the printing at his end.

Rubbing my hands together in excitement, I need both versions to add to my Lugosi collection.

Last poster I went for was the Bride of Frankenstein and they posted a sale time, I'm frustrated over this random time nonsense. Am I stuck refreshing their page all day or can I rule out certain hours of the day?

Guess I won't be going to work tomorrow either. Only for Lugosi...

We plan on getting really hot and heavy with the Universal Monsters stuff this year. Should be fun.

And I have a feeling that the drop will be sometime between 10:30-1:30 CST. Probably before noon. You won't have to refresh all day.

We plan on getting really hot and heavy with the Universal Monsters stuff this year. Should be fun.

Oh boy, something else to funnel my obsession into now that sideshow is out of the monster game. Hope they get extensive and do some of the later sequels too, like Son of Frankenstein.

And I have a feeling that the drop will be sometime between 10:30-1:30 CST. Probably before noon. You won't have to refresh all day.

Thanks, that's a relief.

Which one did you get?

It's a surprise! I want to get this one looking awesome for the wall, before I post a pic and reveal it. It's as breath-taking as some of these awesome Star Wars prints I've seen, but still I like it.

I'm just posting here now, so that I can be accepted amongst the Alamo community...to be in "cool" crowd once more. Please...have mercy. :pray: :lol

Actually, I just like pissing Something Sexy off, hyping things up as usual...There I said it. :rotfl

In all seriousness though, hopefully, I'll get it framed on Saturday or Sunday.

It's a surprise! I want to get this one looking awesome for the wall, before I post a pic and reveal it. It's as breath-taking as some of these awesome Star Wars prints I've seen, but still I like it.

I'm just posting here now, so that I can be accepted amongst the Alamo community...to be in "cool" crowd once more. Please...have mercy. :pray: :lol

Actually, I just like pissing Something Sexy off, hyping things up as usual...There I said it. :rotfl

In all seriousness though, hopefully, I'll get it framed on Saturday or Sunday.

Mwuahaha I missed this post!

Cannot wait to see what you got.

Back