Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hope they do another dracula poster. just kinda wasnt feeling this one. i really hope they get moss to do the frankenstein one. that would be amazing but ridiculous to get.

i hope they do another dracula poster. just kinda wasnt feeling this one. i really hope they get moss to do the frankenstein one. that would be amazing but ridiculous to get.

I really hope Ansin does more. I love his style combined with the Universal Monsters.

nah moss's style doesn't suit universal monsters imo

i hope the give the next back to ansin

just out of curiosity, how does mondo deal with someone getting damaged prints? Do they send you a shipping label and refund your purchase, or send you a new print?

Spirit of Lugosi with me. Got both, going to display the regular but have the variant as a nice keepsake for my Lugosi collection. I'll try to be a completist for any more Lugosi posters they do but don't see them topping this one, the haunted face, especially the eyes, really hit the spot for me.

Damn. I really wanted this one but had to run some errands.

edit: If anyone has an extra regular, but preferably the variant and isn't a scalper I've got Dawn of Tatooine (unopened) I can trade for it.

if anyone scored a regular and decides they might wanna part with it please let me know. my brother saw the print and he really wants it. i guess i should have just ordered one to be on the safe side. oh well. pm me if you can help out. thanks.

I know my buddy on here Kain missed it as well. Screen would never load he said. Mondo might need to fix their system or increase ES a smidge across the board. Take away some of the flipibility.

Sucks dude but i think you may get regular on ebay at a reasonable price once the dust settles and flippers look to off load

I doubt this will be going for any more than $100.00. The Ansin Wolfman goes for around that or less.

Back