Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More cool prints up tomorrow...

13733d52-03cb-4622-bc14-f1beb6a6e5ee.jpg

Wow, turtle prints are already on their way. That's probably the fastest Mondo order that's shipped. I'm so used to waiting a few months.

Can't you run those through an algorithm now to un-pixelate them? Similar to how the FBI identifies blurred face chomos?

Guys can someone give me an advise please? I was lucky enough to score Tom Whalen Batman Utility Belt. Unfortunatly I missed on his Batmobile. What is the general experience for his stuff? Does it rise in value or will prices go down after the current hype is gone? I am new to the Mondo poster game and really dont want to miss this. Thanks!

Whalen_TheBatmobile_FINAL_low_1024x1024.jpg

Guys can someone give me an advise please? I was lucky enough to score Tom Whalen Batman Utility Belt. Unfortunatly I missed on his Batmobile. What is the general experience for his stuff? Does it rise in value or will prices go down after the current hype is gone? I am new to the Mondo poster game and really dont want to miss this. Thanks!

The eBay price will go down in a month or two...the artists you'll really have to pay for are Stout and Moss

Back