Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He prob has projects lined up!

Let's hope. Hahaha.

Maybe he's finally finishing that Pulp Fiction thathe has been rumored for while now. I'm hoping another print of his gets released at MondoCon 3 and not SDCC. If it's releases at SDCC then I'll have no choice but to pay reseller prices.

I'm over paying crazy poster prices, Plus I'm running out of wall space anyway and still have stuff to put up.

Yeah, I've really cut back too. I feel like the oversaturation is really starting to take hold. There are so many galleries doing major pop culture print releases that it has taken a lot of the uniqueness out of it.

A lot...probably $10K or more

That would be so easy to come up with. If someone were to promote jumping into a Stout commission people would pay a few hundred easily and blindly.

I'm surprised it hasn't happened before. Unless he just charges that insane of an amount to make it not worth it or he simply refuses to do it.

78ef436a07a1580ed850253522a3b4b3.jpg

So that arrived at my doorstep this week...

I know that it's not a stout but I would love to pick up the 20,000 leagues under the sea poster eventually.

Where is the best place to sell Mondo posters other than Ebay? Looking to get rid of a few that are basically collecting dust

Thanks!

Whatchya got? :naughty

Batman Begins Regular - Kevin Tong
The Dark Knight (Hong Kong) Regular - Kevin Tong
Heart of Ice Black Variant - Phantom City
Silver Surfer - Kilian Ang
Captain America Winter Soldier - Rich Kelly

Not some of the more sought after ones, but still nice. Just trying to get out of the pop culture poster thing. My only real problem right now is shipping them. About half the time I've shipped them they have either been lost or damaged by USPS

Back