Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only done it twice and it was horrible both times. For some reason I seem to draw the flakiest mofos who waffle back and forth about whether they want something.

I've only done it twice and it was horrible both times. For some reason I seem to draw the flakiest mofos who waffle back and forth about whether they want something.

That's BS, you know you want something when you see it. There is no waivering on it.

That's BS, you know you want something when you see it. There is no waivering on it.

I totally agree. I PB'd for someone at the Rob Jones show in Chicago and I got them one of the OG pieces. I took of up one of my limit of 2 slots and it was exactly the one that they asked me to get. They then come back to me and say "well I'm not sure if I like it as much". I lost it on this guy. Eventually he did pay and everything was sent but it didn't have to get to the point where it became contentious.

I totally agree. I PB'd for someone at the Rob Jones show in Chicago and I got them one of the OG pieces. I took of up one of my limit of 2 slots and it was exactly the one that they asked me to get. They then come back to me and say "well I'm not sure if I like it as much". I lost it on this guy. Eventually he did pay and everything was sent but it didn't have to get to the point where it became contentious.

That's pure @$$ ! You want it ! You get it ! Nuff said. Contract style !

Mondo-Con officially announced for Oct 22-23 WITH a Ken Taylor/Jason Edminston show at the gallery on Oct 21. I cannot wait! I'm excited about what Taylor and Edminston are going to be bringing. Especially if it's a lead up to the Con.

https://mondotees.com/pages/mondocon

I've seen seen a lot of new Eyes Without Faces WIPs, but I don't know where they'll be

Saw the 3PO and Delorean. I'm gonna really try for both. I have Tong's R2. I only got it because I liked the colors, but the 3PO will be cool to match.

Haven't been into Mondo for a while, though I snagged one of the Galaxy Quest posters a few weeks back, which seemed like an easy grab. Has the Mondo hype died down at all over the past few years?

Back