Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone in the San Francisco/Oakland Bay Area looking for poster frames I have 12 22x28 and 7 14x36 Black Satin Metal Poster Frames complete with Non glare UV Plexi 1/4" Foam core backing board push tight clips all wired and ready to hang.Near Mint.All were purchased from hollywoodposterframes in Los Angeles for more than $100ea.
Freaks PM me for Half Price Deal.

Mods Delete this if not right.Was not sure if this would qualify in the Statues For Sale Thread.

Jason Edmiston timed edition goes up Thursday.
Edmiston-Hateful-Eight_1200_800_81_s.jpg

I don't keep up with this thread often, but I just saw the mondo Alien day tease over in Facebook.... That big chap poster has to be mine! It will be my first if I can get one.

I love how the one Alien print is for the first film but uses the warrior from aliens instead of big chap. I mean common man!

Also messed up on the ALIENS vinyl. The Alien Queen is sporting rows of "spikes" on her crown which were unique to the Alien Queen from 2010's AVP and NOT on the original ALIENS Queen. The original Alien Queen's crown was smooth.

Unfortunately seems like Killian Eng (the artist) isn't that great with ALIEN lore.

Back