Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like something an axe murderer would wear.

ba-dum-tssh.jpg

I kind of want to see what the artist can do with a Psylocke profile print. But I don't think I would like it more than a Jim Lee or other comic artist.

For Ken Taylor's show, I hope we get some deco period movies. I posted these way back when he did Metropolis.

The Rocketeer
The Shadow
Batman 89
DickTracy
Poirot
The Cat's Meow

There isn't much I want these days. I feel like I have too much as it is. Of course I said that and then Craig Drake did Buffy and I couldn't resist. The kind of stuff I want, no one would do. Ever.

Resident Evil movie compilation print
Angel the series compilation print

You know, stuff only I want. I'm still interested in going and probably standing in line for 500 hours.

Oh man. Love the regular (red) Das Boot poster. Why are the good ones always at their shows!? :gah:

If anyone is going that could snag one for me, I would be eternally grateful.

Well, I was wrong about me not wanting anything. I arrived at 8:30 am to be #45 in line. I was hoping there would be a reveal that I would be ecstatic about. Even when I heard about the 3 surprises, I wasn't all that thrilled, until I saw 2 of them. No Country for Old Men and Nosferatu were just breathtaking. Especially the Nosferatu variant. Holy crap. Here are some shots I took when I got home.

I would have liked to have gotten another 1 of each to make some money back for these two, but I dunno if it's worth the hassle these days.

Really nothing great coming from mondo huh.

The catwoman needs something.... batman in a mirror would have been cool. The mirror behind her indicating he's in front of her and her non-chalant flirting. That would have been perfect.

Back