Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've asked this before (twice, I think), and I know I got an answer, but I can't for the life of me remember what that was, so.....

I need a flat storage 'file' for prints of varying size.

What is a recommended brand and file to go with?

And can I get a file that fits prints of varying sizes? Do I just buy different size 'pages' to hold the prints?

Obviously, I'm lost here....again. :lol

Someone please answer this, I have also asked twice and now I'm waiting for some time to pass so people dont remember me asking before :p
(I also forgot)

This is what I have been using for years now.

https://www.universityproducts.com/cart.php?m=product_list&c=716&primary=1&parentId=1266&navTree[]=1266&navTree[]=1460&navTree[]=716

I have the largest one. I then get a bunch of archival sheets to lay in between each print.

Nice and much appreciated! Next questions:

How to you get the prints flat to lay in there?

And do you have a link to the archival paper?

I either flatten them myself before putting them in there or I take it to the local framer and they press it for me.

Ya let me see if I can find it.

I kind of want to see what the artist can do with a Psylocke profile print. But I don't think I would like it more than a Jim Lee or other comic artist.

For Ken Taylor's show, I hope we get some deco period movies. I posted these way back when he did Metropolis.

The Rocketeer
The Shadow
Batman 89
DickTracy
Poirot
The Cat's Meow

I kind of want to see what the artist can do with a Psylocke profile print. But I don't think I would like it more than a Jim Lee or other comic artist.

For Ken Taylor's show, I hope we get some deco period movies. I posted these way back when he did Metropolis.

The Rocketeer
The Shadow
Batman 89
DickTracy
Poirot
The Cat's Meow

Batman 89 I would get

Sooooooooo lame. 100% hipster wear. I get that Mondo is trying to broaden their brand into different outlets but seriously? I thought this was a joke. I still kinda do.

237Blog1.jpg

Back