Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, do we have any idea what the music on the records is? I think they said the show's theme is on the A-Side, but I'm unsure of what 'a on the B-Side. I'm hoping that they're episode specific themes from the opening titles (I.e. "On Leather Wings" for Man-Bat, "Feat of Clay" for Clayface, "Heart of Ice" for Freeze, etc.).

Mondo's releasing five 7" records for Batman: The Animated Series.

harley3.jpg

Harley Quinn
Artwork by Matt Taylor
Pressed on translucent purple vinyl

freeze3.jpg

Mr. Freeze
Artwork by Alan Hynes
Pressed on ice blue vinyl

clayface3.jpg

Clayface
Artwork by Gary Pullin
Pressed on brown clay vinyl

manbat.jpg

Man-Bat
Artwork by Tom Whalen
Pressed on translucent orange vinyl

joker3.jpg

The Joker
Artwork by Mike Mitchell
Pressed on Bomb Black Vinyl

Also, looks like none of the music other than the opening and closing themes will be on these. T'is a shame, as Walker's compositions were some of the defining elements of the show.

Here's what's on each disc:

Batman: The Animated Series 7-Inch
Theme Composed by Danny Elfman

Side A
Main Titles
End Credits
Side B
End Credits (Alternate Beginning)
End Credits (Alternate Ending)

Those look fantastic. Have no experience with mondo but really liking that joker and Harley. Where do I go about buying them and what's the price range?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The blog post says they'll be available "starting" on Preview Night at Mondo's booth, which leads me to believe that there might be some available later.

Wish I discovered these years ago.
Just picked up an Ash Thorpe Predator.

Would love to find a Ken Taylor Hulk & Breaking Bad but they're damn expensive.
His work is beautiful :clap

Honestly, though; at this point, secondary market prices don't bother me too bad, as long as they're not super ridiculous. Pretty much the only thing that interests me from Mondo is their DC stuff. I love seeing the fantastic artwork and everything, but DC's the only stuff I actively spend money on. Four posters, huh? It'd be pretty neat if each poster represented a different version. So, a '66 poster, an '89 poster, etc. I don't know if a TDK Trilogy poster would be necessary. I think the Jock variant's one of the best they've ever done. A TAS poster might be cool, though. '66 and '89 are at the top of my list, though.

Back