Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't end up trying to get either of these, but I really think they're both fantastic. Phantom City do some awesome work with this being no exception, and De Pippo did a very convincing retro job on his. Fantastic work.

Olly Moss Lord of the Rings prints dropping tomorrow.

https://www.moss.fm/post/37793207274/lotr

tumblr_mewyh2koBA1qeqo31o1_r4_500.jpg

Green is a 580 run, orange is a 285 run.

I kind of prefer the green version... the orange is cool for the eye, but the rest of it looks better in green.

May try for one of these, but don't really care for the odd 15" X 36" size.

This will be the first Alamo poster I go for. How do I pre-order one or do this? Ordering noob.

Do you *really* want to know?

OK... I have a secret to tell you: You probably have about a 5% shot of getting one, and that's saying something.

The official method: Follow @MondoNews on Twitter, who will announce when the posters are available.

For a better chance, make sure you're logged in at the Mondo site with your billing and shipping information. It might help if you have your credit card info pre-loaded into your browser. Also, memorize your CVV number on the back of the card.

Even if you have all of your ducks in a row, there's still a good chance you'll be shut out. Olly is one of those artists that has a major following, and his stuff, along with Tyler Stout's, sell out fairly quickly. Like, in the seconds. You can chalk it up to popularity, which leads to high resale values, which means flippers (guys who buy prints for the sole purpose of reselling them for a substantial profit, who know this system back and forth) have the upper hand.

Good luck!

Back