AH! Tomb Raider: Lara Croft & The Guardian of Light PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AH! Lara Croft: Tomb Raider Premium Format

I agree. :D

ll_01.jpg

I can't wait to get my hands on this! The more I look at photos and the more I look at my Legend Lara PF, the more excited I get thinking about how they will look together on the top shelf of a besta. I just wish Sideshow would allow me to put $200 down on it now, cause I have that now. I probably wont have it later.

I can't wait to get my hands on this! The more I look at photos and the more I look at my Legend Lara PF, the more excited I get thinking about how they will look together on the top shelf of a besta. I just wish Sideshow would allow me to put $200 down on it now, cause I have that now. I probably wont have it later.

Entrust the 200 with your SO and hope they don't spend it :lol

Last edited:

you too??

Me too!!

But for less innocent reasons

[pervertedlaugh=500%] hee hee hee [/pervertedlaugh]

I really hope she is on display at SDCC, this is another one I need to see first and in person. I really like her but im not sold on the price tag yet.

I really hope she is on display at SDCC, this is another one I need to see first and in person. I really like her but im not sold on the price tag yet.

Lowest price I've seen yet:

https://www.capstonecomics.com/100705.html

Use coupon code capsspo002 before July 1st (5% afterward) for an extra 10% off, making it ~$315 after shipping. The coupon's good on Sideshow preorders of $151-$3000, including the Legacy Neytiri Maquette (~$1350 after shipping), if people are interested in that.

EDIT: Note the $35 NRD when ordering Lara.

Lowest price I've seen yet:

https://www.capstonecomics.com/100705.html

Use coupon code capsspo002 before July 1st (5% afterward) for an extra 10% off, making it ~$315 after shipping. The coupon's good on Sideshow preorders of $151-$3000, including the Legacy Neytiri Maquette (~$1350 after shipping), if people are interested in that.

EDIT: Note the $35 NRD when ordering Lara.

Thanks Vendetta, I will definitely think about it, especially on the Neytiri. :hi5:

My most anticipated statue. <3

EDIT: She look a little cross-eyed to anyone else besides me?

Last edited:

WOW Not just a little, her left eye is absolutely_____:(

Doh, thats not a good sign. Eye's are always iffy, but to put a PF on the floor of SDCC with eyes that bad... :slap

Maybe its just the camera angle though. Hopefully more pics with follow.

Doh, thats not a good sign. Eye's are always iffy, but to put a PF on the floor of SDCC with eyes that bad... :slap

Maybe its just the camera angle though. Hopefully more pics with follow.

Yep, it makes me think they'll do a worse job for our's. Still not going to cancel but now $425 plus ship and tax seem too high to let them make any big mistakes like this!

that eye is indeed very bad painted. Hope the final versions will be beter.

Whoa, what happened? That's just..not good. When she ships, and she comes like that, she's going right back.

Besides the weird looking eye everything else looks fine. Don't know about the price though, its kinda steep.

eye is defiantely wonky, i think to greenery had more shades in the preview as well, still like it

Pic from mwctoys.com. Perfect dynamic angle for this statue, and it hides her wonky eye too :lol

sdcc2011_sideshow_miscbig_20.jpg

Her "skin" should not be so clean...

Back