AH! Tomb Raider: Lara Croft & The Guardian of Light PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AH! Lara Croft: Tomb Raider Premium Format

@BuffyGirl: I wish I was here 5 days ago! Have you and jimjimmyjones85 formed an agreement or have you already cancelled? If no to both, then I'd be interested in hearing your plan. :)

Looks like my WL is gonna convert tomorrow for the EX. :yess:

Cancelled this after I saw the lazy eyes at Con and ordered Colossus instead. Congrats to those who still have it comin and hopefully the eyes look good!

@BuffyGirl: I wish I was here 5 days ago! Have you and jimjimmyjones85 formed an agreement or have you already cancelled? If no to both, then I'd be interested in hearing your plan. :)

PM sent did you get it ?

Hopefully you can work it out JJJ. It will be a brilliant statue. I just have a lot on order right now. It's funny though, I canceled Croft and then months later, ordered Baroness. :lol

Hopefully you can work it out JJJ. It will be a brilliant statue. I just have a lot on order right now. It's funny though, I canceled Croft and then months later, ordered Baroness. :lol

Man that Baroness looks awesome ! But I can't :(

Seeing the waitlist solicit is so tempting. I really really want this.

Seeing the waitlist solicit is so tempting. I really really want this.
Me too, but those eyes scared me away from ordering. Need to see some pictures when people start to recieve their statues and if the eyes were fixed or not, then I'll consider ordering her :)

PM sent did you get it ?

Sorry for not replying earlier. I didn't check the forum till today, if you still have it I'd really like to hear your plan. *checks inbox* nope, no pm from you. Do they auto-expire after a few hours?

Sorry for not replying earlier. I didn't check the forum till today, if you still have it I'd really like to hear your plan. *checks inbox* nope, no pm from you. Do they auto-expire after a few hours?

PM replied.

That would be interesting.

I have this on preorder but I'm pretty sure I'm going to cancel, just hoping a different statue will come up to pre order so I can just transfer the nrd. Looks great but my March is just too crazy and I was just never that much of a Tomb Raider fan, just more of an Adam Hughes fan. Can't wait to see some in hand pics tho!

Last edited:
Back