AH! Tomb Raider: Lara Croft & The Guardian of Light PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AH! Lara Croft: Tomb Raider Premium Format

Interestingly, BBTS is charging a $35 deposit at the time of ordering for this. I thought it was a carryover from Sideshow's description but verified it with BBTS customer service that this is the case. Anyone know if BBTS has done this in the past?

It's the first time I've seen BBTS do it. :dunno

Not sure about BBTS but Razors Edge does it. Had to pay ahead for a few pre-orders we put through with Harry Potter items.

Hmmm...so other online stores, besides BBTS, have a similar practice for pre-orders.

I first noticed it with the 1:1 War Machine bust

Then there is an established history of BBTS asking for an NRD. Interesting.

This is the most beautiful female PF I've ever seen. I wonder how it would've looked if they had used the same techniques they used on the German Paratrooper. I want to order but I'm not exactly a fan of the series.

I am a fan of the statue though and it would make for a great display setup. Undecided as the regular has the NRD too :(

I wish more pf's were like this one. But not as costly. I just love an action pose. It's going to be nice to see this one along side my Legend Lara. I really need a second Besta. I'm out of room and have 3 pf's squashed on one shelf.

Maybe on cancellation only ?

I wish more pf's were like this one. But not as costly. I just love an action pose. It's going to be nice to see this one along side my Legend Lara. I really need a second Besta. I'm out of room and have 3 pf's squashed on one shelf.

I need a besta or 2 myself

Nice! I wish this was a 1:6 AF!

My mind is at peace! I got this off alterego for $326 shipped since I had $13 in points! sweetness.

Print exclusive? Lame, get a regular.

Back