AH! Tomb Raider: Lara Croft & The Guardian of Light PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AH! Lara Croft: Tomb Raider Premium Format

Too expensive , compare to all the nice ones, this is way too much, plus it's es 750....... I won't surprises if is not sold out soon.....

Two reasons in fact. Huge base and Adam Hughes' name written under it.

sideshow pays Eidos for the right to do lara and commissions AH! for the art design/print!

$350 is still a major jump compared to this[[

300031_press06-001.jpg

which was $290!

$50 -$60 price hike for what?:dunno

I don't understand the price but I must have this one it is fantastic, truly an iconic piece in my opinion. I'm so happy I waited patiently for this one to arrive. TR has been one of my favorite games for since I first played it on Sega Saturn years back. I actually switch over to play station when they bought out the right to LC. SSC nailed it! Thank you! :mexwave :r2d2line :fireworks

I don't understand the price but I must have this one it is fantastic, truly an iconic piece in my opinion. I'm so happy I waited patiently for this one to arrive. TR has been one of my favorite games for since I first played it on Sega Saturn years back. I actually switch over to play station when they bought out the right to LC. SSC nailed it! Thank you! :mexwave :r2d2line :fireworks

I waited too and really like it but will not be a reason for sideshow to hike their prices up on a piece's which dontt deserve it.

No change o' nothing and a print which is so small isn't worth even framing!

750 excl and god no's how many regs:dunno

sideshow gone:cuckoo:

Not gonna lie SS hurt my feelings with that price tag. I think this looks great but I was already struggling to convince myself to go in at 300. I want this bad but dont see myself paying that much.

Very surprised to see SS push the envelope with an expensive TR statue and such a high edition size. I think someone in marketing is a little off.

I waited too and really like it but will not be a reason for sideshow to hike their prices up on a piece's which dontt deserve it.

No change o' nothing and a print which is so small isn't worth even framing!

750 excl and god no's how many regs:dunno

sideshow gone:cuckoo:

Yeah I have some points saved up and was thinking about using them on this one. It would bring the price down to just under $200. I think it is totally worth it but Doc you are right about the price, $350 is steep. I think 750 EX might be pretty close to pushing the envelope but I think this one will sell out fast mainly because you have the game fans and the AH fans that are most likely going to jump on board with this one. We shall see though. What do you think?

Where's the parrot!!! :( man disappointed, it looks good though but expensive.

Yeah I have some points saved up and was thinking about using them on this one. It would bring the price down to just under $200. I think it is totally worth it but Doc you are right about the price, $350 is steep. I think 750 EX might be pretty close to pushing the envelope but I think this one will sell out fast mainly because you have the game fans and the AH fans that are most likely going to jump on board with this one. We shall see though. What do you think?

$350 x 750?

Love the print but they always turn out so small compared to buying a print from adam himself..normally at least 11x17 upwards in size!

go for the reg and get a big discount from an @tailer

I don't think it will sold out anyways... Maybe the regular will, cause we all want to pay no less on this one since she is a most have, and where is the parrot? Why they put it on the printed?? That is stupid.

the parrot should be for the ex

The price is a little high, but I will most likely be purchasing this on Thursday. The overall statue looks great.

I am in on this PF... most detailed PF of 2011 and so hot. That base is amazing and I love her gear and anatomy. ORDERED!!! :yess:

Love the full reveal. That base and the whole execution of this pf is terrific! But like others said, that price is steep compared to other pf's. And am I reading this correctly? They're now charging deposits for BOTH the ex. and regular editions?

Love the full reveal. That base and the whole execution of this pf is terrific! But like others said, that price is steep compared to other pf's. And am I reading this correctly? They're now charging deposits for BOTH the ex. and regular editions?

Guys it's not that expensive considering the amount of work and detail that has gone into this piece. We have PFs that go for 500 so this is a deal in my eyes. I mean check out that base, the tailoring on her outfit, the anatomy.. oh GOOD LORD!

I MUST HAVE IT!!! WANT WANT WANT!

WAZZLE WIZZLE WAZZLE WOZZLE! :gah:

The base on the comiquette is more detailed than this one. Not sure what you guys are looking at. Just a bunch of foliage and ancient designs on a wall. woopdeedoooooo

Back