AH! Tomb Raider: Lara Croft & The Guardian of Light PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AH! Lara Croft: Tomb Raider Premium Format

Looks like you will have to make custom glasses for her.

stupid exclusive ... and what is it with the price :s it's the most expensive PF i saw from SS themself.

Agreed and agreed. And unlike the DD piece (and as much as I hate admit it), this piece delivers both a beautiful sculpt WITH a beautiful base. Expensive, but if you're a Lara fan, I think it's actually worth it.

I am a huge fan and I do think it's beautiful, but in this economy, it's quite high.

hopefully some of the 3rd party vendors will have the non EX for cheaper. as much as i like AH prints, I think I can do without if it knocks the price down $30.

I am a huge fan and I do think it's beautiful, but in this economy, it's quite high.

I agree, but I guess it could be worse is all I'm saying. At least it's not WAY, WAAAY into left field. (It's definitely in left field though. :lol)

I wish ssc could flex pay this into 5 payments. That would make me a lot happier.

Frankly, I couldn't give a damn about the price being a little high.
This is now my most anticipated piece (although that will probably change during the SDCC) and is in my opinion one of the best PF's Sideshow has produced so far.

The amount of individual pieces, number of different materials used and complexity of the base justify the price for me.

I'm going to have to paint around the clock to afford all the Sideshow goodness offered this year, but I gots to have it all. This is a PERFECT Lara in my eyes. Love it, love it, love it.

I'm going to have to paint around the clock to afford all the Sideshow goodness offered this year, but I gots to have it all. This is a PERFECT Lara in my eyes. Love it, love it, love it.

Surfer, you ROCK! (And you made my day).:yess:

I love it, this is a must buy!
However, I fear this will consume an entire Besta shelf due to the massive base! And I'm desperately needing more space!!

I love it, this is a must buy!
However, I fear this will consume an entire Besta shelf due to the massive base! And I'm desperately needing more space!!

I wouldn't say it's that big, looks about 14 inches max at it's widest point.

Back