AH! Tomb Raider: Lara Croft & The Guardian of Light PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AH! Lara Croft: Tomb Raider Premium Format

For the love of frugality and cost savings on costly international postage, i hope the exclusive is an art print and the nice switch out body parts come with both the exclusive and the regular. Muahahahahahah.

Okay, I'd still get the Ex. It's Adam frickin' Hughes.

pretty tempted by this one...I never liked the first PF

I did but then sold it off later when I was trying to "streamline" my collection. Thats my fear with her, I dont want to pick her up and then sell her later if she seems out of place in my collection but this looks really good and AH is always hard to resist...except for snow day...

For the love of frugality and cost savings on costly international postage, i hope the exclusive is an art print and the nice switch out body parts come with both the exclusive and the regular. Muahahahahahah.

where are you from? we pay about 15-20euros LESS getting the exclusive from SideShow than buying the regular here :dunno
and that's including the FedEx/customs and shipping (both here and from SSC)

we're definitely getting the exclusive! we only buy excl from SSC... so hoping on something more than a 'stupid' sword or only a print...

Would a switch out arm even be possible? I mean, let's think about it...I guess maybe? Someone who knows more please explain how that would work with stability.

I do not want an art print. I got one for Snow Day and it is still in it's envelope.

Would a switch out arm even be possible? I mean, let's think about it...I guess maybe? Someone who knows more please explain how that would work with stability.

I do not want an art print. I got one for Snow Day and it is still in it's envelope.

Depends on how the legs are posed. As for EX, I think they might just have a print like the Black Cat EX. :(

where are you from? we pay about 15-20euros LESS getting the exclusive from SideShow than buying the regular here :dunno
and that's including the FedEx/customs and shipping (both here and from SSC)

we're definitely getting the exclusive! we only buy excl from SSC... so hoping on something more than a 'stupid' sword or only a print...

Same here (UK). The savings are in the £100's sometimes when buying from SSC directly - and that includes both shipping and VAT. I know Australia and Germany, in particular, get stung a little, though. :lecture

Oh, and, yeah, I'm with the rest of you: can't wait for the reveal on this beauty. Bring it! :monkey5

I happen to like prints. :(
A print would brighten up the otherwise dark Besta dungeon where she will be residing. :D

I'm betting that the exclusive will be a print.

That's okay with me...I like prints. :D

I happen to like prints. :(
A print would brighten up the otherwise dark Besta dungeon where she will be residing. :D

Oh I know what you mean. My Hitman and Elvira PF's are lost in the darkness.

I'm betting that the exclusive will be a print.

That's okay with me...I like prints. :D

Well okay, because I like you so much, I'll deal. :wave

Will we see more pictures tomorrow?

De todos modos, las fotos las suelen poner los Martes NoworNever. No recuerdo muy bien a qué hora (española), pero creo que por lo menos a partir de las 20:00. :wave

Maybe not a switch out arm since it'll be hard to conceal the joints on the sleeveless arms.

Best option would be to have a switch out gloved hand so the joint is concealed at the wrist.

De todos modos, las fotos las suelen poner los Martes NoworNever. No recuerdo muy bien a qué hora (española), pero creo que por lo menos a partir de las 20:00. :wave

¡Anda! :D ¡Tu texto lo entiendo sin problemas, gracias! :hi5:

Soy nuevo en esto y me hago un lío con previews, prototipos, anuncios, estrenos, precompras y todo eso. :panic:

:wave

Well okay, because I like you so much, I'll deal. :wave

:hi5: :1-1:

that's ok with me, I can save money that way

so-tight-he-squeaks.jpg
:monkey3

¡Anda! :D ¡Tu texto lo entiendo sin problemas, gracias!

Soy nuevo en esto y me hago un lío con previews, prototipos, anuncios, estrenos, precompras y todo eso. :panic:

¿Qué? No entiendo español!*:panic:

*I had to have my girl show me how to write that! :lol

Back