AH! Tomb Raider: Lara Croft & The Guardian of Light PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AH! Lara Croft: Tomb Raider Premium Format

Because of how much I love Croft. She must arrive to me without flaw. On some statues I can handle a bit of paint scuff, etc, here and there. But she cannot have any issues.

I felt the same way about Rogue and will feel the same way about catwoman. If there are any flaws dont hesitate to let SS know. Some character I can handle but others I expect perfection because I know they will be in my collection for years.

can her ponytail be moved anyway you like? looks like it from the "real" photos in the ebay listing.

SnowDay had a shaped peg, so it only goes in one way. A good guess would be this one will be the same.

Yeah, I think she will only be able to go on one way, or they would have photographed it in other positions.

Oh, we're talking about hair. Duh. I thought people meant the statue. :slap

The hair should be just like the PF, which is magnetic and you can put it 2 ways.

If this is still set to ship on the 12th, then we are getting soooo close. I really cannot wait to see her in hand. I am trying to move pieces around and find room. This is one piece I want to be able to see. 2 pf's this month alone and I have room for 2. That's it. Then I'm done but have 4 more coming at least, throughout the year.

I may just box a couple of pieces up until we move into our new place. Might be nice though. When I move and then take them out again, it will be like a whole new statue.

If its set to ship on the 12th, I'm gonna call and have my final FP charged earlier. Can't wait to get this piece.

god help us, you guys should pray...real hard.

btw vs, did you order the psylocke pf?

I should get in next monday if they ship it on Thursday.

I hope vamp pf will also be shipped this month, I can't stand empty shelves.

I should get in next monday if they ship it on Thursday.

I hope vamp pf will also be shipped this month, I can't stand empty shelves.

What are these empty shelves you speak of and how can I acquire some. :lol

What are these empty shelves you speak of and how can I acquire some. :lol

Notice those two empty spots?
2lvn3mf.jpg

Can't wait to put Lara above Predator and Vampirella above Thor :) I hope they will fit though.

Last edited:

Notice those two empty spots?
2lvn3mf.jpg

Can't wait to put Lara above Predator and Vampirella above Thor :) I hope they will fit though.

wow you must live in a pretty dustless house!
if I had my shelves open like that there'd be dust covering everything within a week.
As it is, even with the glass doors, I still need to clean inside monthly.

wow you must live in a pretty dustless house!
if I had my shelves open like that there'd be dust covering everything within a week.
As it is, even with the glass doors, I still need to clean inside monthly.

I don't open a window in that room very often and the door is mostly closed all the time. Dust really is not a big issue for me.

Back